the creation of technologies in the field of oil refining and gas processing industries
Obolensky lane, 9, building 8, office 5
Mon-Fri 10:00 to 18:00 (GMT+3)
IMPLEMENDED DEVELOPMENTS in 1996-2016
1. Gas reforming unit with a capacity of 60 thousand t/year of feed stock at Mazeikiai Refinery, Lithuania. Launched in 1996.
2. Gas reforming unit with a capacity of 300 thousand tons/year of feed stock at Mazeikiai Refinery, Lithuania. Launched in 1998.
3. The process of joint processing olefin containing gases of catalytic cracking of benzene fraction and catalytic reforming unit at Mazeikiai Refinery, Lithuania. Launched in 2001.
4. The vacuum creating system with using hydro ejector devices for OJSC Sibourneftehim, Kstovo, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia, 2006.
5. Designed, delivered and commissioned of two ejectors for two-stage vacuum creation system in vacuum distillation unit of Bitumen plant TEKHNOBIT-SAFONOVO, Safonovo, Smolensk area, Russia. The plant capacity is 200.000 tons/year. 2015.
6. Developed and delivered two ejectors for hydrocirculating vacuum creating system of vacuum distillation unit at BROD Refinery, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2015-2016.
WORK DURING 1996-2016
1. Basic design of technology for processing of olefin containing gas fraction of the head of catalytic cracking product at Mazeikiai Refinery, Lithuania, 1996 - 1998.
2. Basic design technology of the unit for processing of olefin containing gas fraction of the head of catalytic cracking product at Ryazan Refinery, Russia, 1998.
3. Development and testing of a zeolite-containing catalyst for the gas-petrol reforming Irelyakh Oil Refinery, Mirny, Yakutia, Russia, 2000.
Basic design of the unit for obtaining high-octane gasoline at Irelyakh Oil Refinery (from straight-run low-octane gasoline and propane-butane fraction). Together with JSC VNIINP (All Russian Scientific Research Institute of Oil Refinery) was also developed technological scheme of the refinery for deep processing of oil in town Mirny, and projects of basic technologies for processes: hydrocracking of vacuum gas oil, atmospheric vacuum distillation, visbreaking, desulfurization, production of sulfur-bitumen compositions, gas- gasoline reforming, utilization of flare gases, the projects of non-standard equipment for atmospheric vacuum distillation, visbreaking, desulfurization, obtaining sulphur-bitumen composition of gas-gasoline reforming for Irelyakh Oil Refinery.
4. Feasibility study of the construction a plant for processing of propane (propane-butane) fraction into the concentrate of aromatic hydrocarbons at OJSC NizhnekamskNeftekhim Company (NNKH), Niznekamsk, Tatarstan, Russia, 2000.
5. Basic design technology of the unit for processing of olefin containing gases at OJSC ANHK using production of equipment unstable catalysate on blocks of platforming and excretion of oil xylene, Angarsk, Irkutsk region, Russia, 2004.
6. Basic design technology of renovation of the isomerization unit PI-7 at OJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (NNKH) under periodic process of aromatization of propane, Niznekamsk, Tatarstan, Russia, 2004.
7. Feasibility study of variants of technological processes of processing liquids and its mixtures with LPG, Butan and straight-run gasoline fractions in high-octane benzene and high-octane gasoline with zeolite catalyst for ZAO KuibyshevAzot, Togliatti, Samara region, Russia, 2004.
8. Basic design and engineering documentation for the unit of oil processing with capacity 500 thousand tons/year, Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan, Russia, 2005.
9. The successful conduct of contract testing of zeolite catalyst for the aromatization of propane at a pilot plant of scientific-technological center of OJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Niznekamsk, Tatarstan, Russia, 2005.
10. The development of the "Feasibility of investments for construction of benzene production for OJSC Benzol, Tolyatti, Tatarstan, Russia, 2005.
11. Basic design of unit for production of benzene with feed stock warehouse for ZAO KuibyshevAzot, Togliatti, Samara region, Russia 2006.
12. Basic design of the unit for production of methanol with a capacity 2,5 thousand tons/year for the Kshukskoye and Nizhnetagilskogo gas condensate field of the Kamchatka region, Russia, 2006.
13. Upgrading of gas treatment unit-100 at CJSC Klyavlinskiy NPZ (Klyavlinskiy Refinery) with capacity 100,000 tons/year of feed stock and increase of capacity up to 140,000 tons/year, Klyavlino, Samara region, Russia, 2006.
14. Installation and commissioning of pilot plants for processing of hydrocarbon feed stocks with isothermal reactor at FGPU Plant after Y.M. Sverdlov, Dzerzhinsk, Nizniy Novgorod region, Russia, 2006.
15. Design work (together with company CAC, Germany) on catalytic reforming unit for CJSC NK YAKOL, Yakutia, Russia, 2006
16. Plant for production of methanol with capacity of 10 thousand tons/year with unit for production of synthetic gasoline from methanol: technical regulations, technical design of equipment, LLC Energosintop-Engineering, Moscow, Russia, 2006-2007.
17. Unit for preparation of associated gas with capacity 100 thousand m3/day for the gas fields Dolinnoe and Aksaz: technological regulation, technical equipment design, ordering of equipment, delivery of 3 ejectors "liquid-gas" and 8 switching devices of safety valves, design project and supply of process control systems, supervision, chief-montage , LLC Emir-Oil, Aktau, Republic of Kazakhstan, 2007-2008.
18. Unit of gas processing capacity 310 million m3/year for Akshabulak gas field (Kazakhstan): technological regulations, technical equipment design, ordering equipment, supervision on design, manufacture and installation, supply of 11 units of switching devices of safety valves and 2 blocks for feed of ethylene glycol (LLP JV Kazgermunai, Kzyl-Orda, Kazakhstan, 2008-2009.
19. The arrangement of the Jubilee oil and gas condensate field on the annual volume of 1.75 billion m3 of gas (Tyumen region): technological regulations for units of Low Temperature Stabilization (LTS) and End Gas Separator (EGS), VNIPIgazdobycha, Saratov, Russia, 2009.
20. Complex for processing of unstable gas condensate with capacity 150,000 tons/year at the site of JSC YAKOL (Kysyl Syr, Yakutia): basic engineering, detailed engineering, tendering and supply of key equipment (the amount of payments on the basic equipment 420,000,000 RUB), CJSC NK YAKOL, Yakutia, Russia, 2007-2008.
21. Units of oligomerization of gases (PPF and BBF) with capacity of feed stock 170,000 tons per year at the industrial site, OJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (NNKH): feasibility study, basic engineering, detail engineering, production orders to the plants manufacturers for the supply of equipment (estimated cost of the project 1.1 billion RUB), JSC TAIF-NK, Nizhnekamsk, Tatarstan , Russia, 2008-2009.
22. Refinery with capacity of 500.0 thousand tons per year of mixed feedstock (gas condensate and crude oil) at the site of Sosnogorsky GPP (Sosnogorsk): feasibility study of refinery construction and small-scale production of motor fuels for the needs of LLC Gazprom processing (GAZPROM), Surgut, Tyumen region, Russia.
23. Oil refinery for gas condensate processing into motor fuel with capacity 1,200,000 tons of feed stock per year at the Plant for the preparation of condensate (Condensate treatment plant), Novy Urengoy, Tyumen region, Russian Federation.
24. Reconstruction of the vacuum block of the unit No 31 at BROD Refinery: execution of technical project vacuumsale system using hydroejectors development SAPR-NEFTEHIM, BROD REFINERY JSC, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
25. Unit for the production of benzene of JSC ANGARSK POLYMER PLANT (GUP Bashgiproneftekhim): development of the initial data for the technology of vacuum creation system on basis of vacuum hydrocirculating unit column C-102, C-102n at production of benzene of JSC ANGARSK POLYMER PLANT, Angarsk, Irkutsk region, Russia.
26. The development of the technical-economic calculations (TEC) for construction of benzene production capacity of 100 thousand tons/year for JSC OMSK RUBBER, Omsk, Russia, 2007-2008.
27. The basic design for pilot plant of production high octane gasoline from synthesis gas, Chemieanlagenbau Chemnitz AG (CAC), Germany, 2008-2009.
28. Development of technical projects of the converters, and the processing of blanks of the panels and their filling for a pilot plant of production high octane gasoline from synthesis gas, Chemieanlagenbau Chemnitz AG (CAC), Germany, 2008-2009.
29. Experimental studies on the development (according to contracts with the company CAC, Germany) on a pilot plant using an isothermal reactor with a volume of 10-100 cm3 were done:
- zeolite catalysts and technologies for producing high-octane gasoline from synthesis gas, DME, methanol or their mixtures;
- technologies of producing methanol and DME from synthesis gas;
- catalysts and technologies of water purification from methanol.
30. Joint work with RUSNANO on the implementation of licenses for the process of aromatization of light hydrocarbons fraction and subsequent maintenance of complex of works on a pre-project work, design, construction and start-up of the unit with a capacity of 100,000 tons of concentrate of aromatic hydrocarbons.
31. Basic design and supervision over construction of the unit for production of synthetic gasoline for the company CAC, Germany.
32. Experimental study on the supply of catalyst to the reforming unit of gases at Moscow Refinery, with the proposed reconstruction it according to the license of SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC, Moscow, Russia, 2012.
33. Developed initial data for the modernization of the combined plant of production of MTBE and oligomerizate from hydrocarbon fractions according to catalytic cracking technology of SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC for JSC GAZPROMNEFT Moscow Refinery.
34. Work has begun on the construction of unit for production of aromatic hydrocarbons (the process licensor SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC) on the site of the GPP SHKAPOVSKOE, OJSC "RUSNANO", 2012.
35. The development of initial data for the modernization of the combined plant of production of MTBE and oligomerizate from hydrocarbon fractions of catalytic cracking technology of SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC for JSC GAZPROMNEFT Moscow Refinery, 2012.
36. Completed commissioning work on the complex unit for preparation of gas field at Aksaz, Republic of Kazakhstan (technology developer SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC), 2012.
37. Works on the development and delivery of the unit for preparation of associated petroleum gas for power plants of company ENERGY ADVICE (technology of SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM LLC), 2012.
38. Unit of primary distillation of oil at IZHYSKYJ REFINERY: the development of initial data for designing to increase the capacity up to 320 thousand tons per year, development of technical documentation of refitting columns, Izhevsk, Republic of Udmurtia, Russia, 2013-2014.
39. Unit of oil refining UPN-100, located on the territory of the refinery, owned by the right of ownership of LLC International Investment Corporation: development of initial data for designing with the purpose of increase of productivity of up to 180 thousand tons per year, development of technical documentation of refitting of columns. Stroitel, Belgorod region, Russia, 2014.
40. Tomsk Refinery: Calculation check of the design of the unit UPN-600 with release of actual data on the actual work and recommendations for improvement of technological process, calculation check of the unit of UPN-300 with release of the data on the planned work and recommendations on improvement of the technological scheme, 2014.
41. Developed the project of reconstruction of bitumen plant TEKHNOBIT-SAFONOVO for company BITEX. Designed, delivered and commissioned two ejectors for two-stage vacuum consisting system of vacuum rectification unit. Supervision. The plant capacity is 200,000 tons/year. Safonovo, Smolensk region, Russia. 2014 - to present time.
42. Developed initial data for the design for the modernization of the unit for production of high-octane additives methanol DVM (oligomerization unit of olefins) at the company LLC "Togliattikauchuk", Togliatti, Samara region, Russia, 2016-2017.
43. Developed design documentation for nonstandard equipment, the preparations for the working design of the oligomerization unit of olefins with capacity of 100 thousand t/ year for JSC SIBUR-Tomskneftekhim (Togliattikauchuk LLC). 2016-2017.
44. Developed and supplied two ejector of hydro circulating vacuum creation system of the vacuum distillation unit at the BROD Refinery, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2015-2016.
45. Developed basic project (initial data for designing) of construction the Complex for processing of unstable gas condensate 138 thousand tons/ year at the site of the gas condensate providence of JSC Taimyrgaz, Norilsk, Krasnoyarsky region, Russia, 2016.
In addition, over time developed zeolite-containing catalyst and catalytic dewaxing process with using in its own hydrogen-containing gas gained in the process, the process of hydroisomerization low-octane gasoline fractions (a joint transformation of low-octane gasoline fractions) with the aim of obtaining high-octane gasoline. Perfectly worked out the process of oxidative regeneration of zeolite catalysts, and developed the method of oxidative regeneration of zeolite catalysts for different refining processes of oil and gas feed stock, including with a high content of sulfur in raw materials.
It was developed technical proposals for obtaining aromatic hydrocarbons from C3 to C4 for enterprise FGPU "Plant after Y.M. Sverdlov" (Dzerzhinsk, Nizhniy Novgorod region), JSC "Polymer-Pak" (Omsk), JSC "Rosneftegaz-Purneftegaz", Krasnoleninskiy Gas Processing Plant GPP (Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug YUGRA, Tyumen region) , OJSC "Uralorgsintez" (OOO SIBUR, Managing company of OAO "SIBUR HOLDING"), a feasibility study and technical design of a reactor for catalytic processing propane-butane fraction for Krasnoleninskoe GPP, the study of feed stock, testing of zeolite catalysts for reforming, aromatization and dewaxing of gas condensate, was established the scheme to produce motor fuels for Gas Condensate Field Beregovoe (Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Tyumen region), made a number of other works.
Copyright 2016, SAPR- NEFTEORGHIM LLC E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: + 7 (495) 925-59-64
Development of website – SAPR-NEFTEORGHIM